Identified Problem Hardware
- Marvell Yukon 88E8050 PCI-E ASF Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Sometimes causes network connection to fail.
- Workaround - Reboot required.
- ATI Xpert/Rage128 GL (Driver 6.13.3279.0) & (Driver 184.108.40.20685) & (Driver 220.127.116.1160)
- Textures render as all black.
- Workaround - Update driver to 18.104.22.16826 (Released on March 17, 2008)
- Some HP PCL-based Printers (seen on HP Laserjet 4100 and 4250N)
- Only one graph and one cell of a table prints out
- Workaround - Use a PS driver OR disable "Print Optimizations" in the Advanced tab of the Printing Properties dialog.
- Mac Compatibility
- OS X 10.5 and earlier - Unavailable do to lack of Java 1.6 support.
- OS X 10.6 and later - Under development.